Our Main Objectives:
- Work alongside the displaced Palestinians to help them receive basic needs as such food, clean water, and clothing.
- Provide alternate shelter away from hospitals and schools.
- Establish long-term shelters to provide safety for children, women, the elderly and those injured and in urgent need of stability.
- Deliver medicine and other medical aid to those injured and in requirement of critical medical attention.
- Working alongside professionals to ensure children suffering from trauma and other psychological issues are being diagnosed and facilitated.
- Contribute in the redevelopment of educational facilities, by providing the necessary resources to communities.